“The Significance of Teachers Duties to the Government on Education”
Teacher’s duties on Education are of very, very strategic importance on the government associated with a country. Teachers inculcates moral values/virtues and disciplines, molds the characters-behaviors, inspires and impact skills and knowledge and develops individual within a country (mentally, physically, emotionally, socially and also spiritually) in accordance with the fundamental objectives, beliefs, customs, philosophies, policies, principles plus the laws with the government of a typical country. This leads to efficient governance, effective participation on the people within the governance; cut in illiteracy, moral decadence, corruption, crime and disorderliness.
Teachers are presented with the greatest necessary sustaining the society and her objectives, beliefs, customs, good morals, philosophies, policies, principles and laws. For teachers to attain these there is an need for these phones intelligently and thoroughly educate those they’re teaching to conform on the societal norms.
For teachers to instruct effectively; weather resistant adhered for the following guiding principles and rules in teaching
(1) intelligent, careful and adequate preparation for lessons. This implies knowing very, adequately about the topic to become thought, that is logically developed and been ready to instruct all they know about the subject not been economical and egocentric with teachings.
(2) Setting learning goals for that learners to accomplish over a certain time frame with look at accomplishing the objectives, beliefs, customs, philosophies, policies, principles and laws on the society/government
(3) Checking the progress or success on the learners
(4) guiding the learners about the process and the way to learn effectively. Instructing them collectively and individually about how best to accomplish the objectives and norms from the society
(5) most of all, setting good example, been good advocate with the societal and governmental objectives and norms, so the learners will imitate on the teachers that are supposedly practitioners. But contrary wise some teachers have become bad and evil. Definitely the learners will discover those evils from such teachers, this corrupts the great thing they ended up trying to instruct those learners.
One in the factors holding back development within the developing countries, like Nigeria will be the poor states of the education, in Nigeria the typical of education can be quite poor: going through the poor academic performances of that students compared to they counter parts off their countries, which can be one with the reasons why most Nigeria great males and females are not educated into their country or partially succeeded. Most graduates from Nigeria universities are similar to secondary school leavers abroad; a recently available statistical data released demonstrated that 72% of graduates from Nigeria universities will not be employable how then can such countries develop.
Nigeria learners ended up made to reduce education into a mire sheet of certificate of graduation: memorizing facts, theories and laws about any discipline just isn’t enough but learning and learning the structures of a typical discipline must be cultivated which could be the value rather than certificate of theories, laws and facts for “experience could be the ultimate determinant of knowledge”, the indegent standard of education in Nigeria may very well be attributed to improper managements or which the educational objectives and norms, the curriculum etc aren’t perfect. But some methods, books, schemes coaching in use in Nigeria are out of date imports using their company countries.
The quality and also the standards of teachers determines the standard and standards of education also. The poor academic performances on the Nigeria learners shows that these are of bad quality and standard, most the most effective teachers from the country are definitely the educational products of countries like Ghana, UK, US, India, etc. “many teachers that are definitely the product of Nigeria educational are weak and egocentric and product are fake, corrupt and expired graduates”. Teachers are rated through the academic performances of the students becuase to accomplishing the overall objectives and norms from the society and government.